Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 recap

Just thought that since this is the last night of the year that it might be cool to recap everything that went on this year.

I bought a house, however that occured in 2008 but i didnt' pay the first mortgage payment until january 2009 and it didn't hit me what it meant to own a house.

i started a real relationship with christ.

learned to understand my mother in law.

finaly got my cat marbles

bought my first car and my first piece of furniture.

learned to cook!

forgave old friends i didn't think i could

connected with old friends

work became enjoyable!

justin and i found a church home together.

justn got a promotion!

we survived our first flood.

all in all these are all the good points i can think of that happened in 2009
randome things that happened in 2009?

i belonged to three different banks, i cut my grass only four times,
we went to no weddings, but went to see two babies being born,
we live in new orleans and did not go to mardi gras, and this football season i went to not one football game, and i went to see five movies in theatres.
hannah montana, benjamin button, the blind side, 2012, and the princess and the frog.

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love this post! You're so positive! I need to take notes on how to keep a good attitude!!! I've been kind of morose in 2009 - hope things will be better in 2010! AND you forgot to add that you started a BLOG in 2009!!! So happy to have you as a blog buddy and happy to see you and Justin doing well and enjoying your lives! I love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete