Well yesterday was my last day of "living" in south Louisiana. after work i got in my car and headed north. I cannot tell you how sad i was to leave my co workers. I thought my supervisor would cry but she did not. I have been in that office for four years and it was very bitter sweet and it meant a lot for them all to come by and tell me goodbye. I dont know it kinda made me feel like i brought a little something to the office and actually did make a difference.
I got each of my co workers a little something. and a card. I think they liked that and they ended up returning the favor and getting me a very cute windchime. Also my friends sarah lee, stacy, and karen went to eat at Osake hibachi. They even bought my lunch. im going to miss them. its strange to look back when i came to the office in 2006 i remember feeling like such an outsider. Almost everyone i worked w/ at that time has moved on.
I talked to one of my sorority sisters last night and she made me feel alittle more at ease, as she worked w/ my new supervisor when she was training when she still worked for my company. she says that he is nice. Management seems to be excited im going. it took a while for me to get used to my old office i hope i ease into the new office.
Justin and marbles are on their way up now. They are about a hour out. Justin is going to drop marbles off at his families' house and then come over here to my mom's house and eat thanksgiving lunch with us. The toms fam is cooking thanksgiving dinner for the needy today at Grace community church and i dont think they will be having a dinner.
i can't wait to see my nephew and niece they should be here soon too.
tomorrow we are not going shopping but we are going to look at rentals! on tuesday our realtor yvette came and took pics of our house in pearl river and after thanksgiving it should be on the world wide web. i have my fingers crossed and actually i feel very good!
i am so thankful. for the first time ever i look back over the last ten years and things make so much more sense. I love my Lord!
Happy Thanksgiving all!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment